Saturday, May 12, 2007

Piazza Statuto


As promised I go to publish an enlarged photo of Piazza Statuto. I'm at the back of the monument we talked two days ago. In my opinion are quite interesting the reddish façades of houses around the place. -- Unfortunately Dailyphotoblog portal didn't reach yesterday my daily photo. I hope it will work today.

Come promesso pubblico una fotografia che comprende l'insieme di di Piazza Statuto. Io sono alle spalle del monumento di cui parlammo due giorni fa. A mio avviso sono abbastanza interessanti le facciate in rosso delle case che contornano la piazza. -- Sfortunatamente il portale Dailyphotoblog non ha caricato (e di conseguenza mostrato) ieri la mia foto del giorno. Spero voglia funzionare oggi.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

angela said...

I've visited this place and you've captured the grandeur of it beautifully. We were only in Torino for a few days but I would like to go back..
Angela

Nikon said...

I love the houses, the colors and their arrangement.

Jilly said...

That's such a beautiful facade on the left and a fascinating statue in the centre. I can't wait to visit Turin one of these days. You show it so well.