Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Via Accademia delle Scienze


From Egyptian Museum (that I'll take in photo next days) to Piazza Castello there's that this short street with such important name "Academy of Sciences". I love it. It's pedestrian, quiet and surrounded by a very considerable piece of history.

Dal Museo Egizio (che fotograferò nei prossimi giorni) sino in Piazza Castello c'è questo tratto di strada con un così importante nome: "Accademia delle Scienze". Mi piace. E' pedonale, tranquilla e circondata da un considerevole pezzo di storia.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Bob Crowe said...

Fabrizio - there is a great sense of quiet and peace in the midst of the city in this photo. It is both gentle and cosmopolitan.

I have been a bit obsessed with one theme this week. Unfortunately, there are no examples of this phenomenon in Europe. Back to normal on my blog Thursday.

Bob

St. Louis Missouri Daily Photo Blog

Nikon said...

Another beautiful night shot, Fabrizio.

Kalyan Panja said...

A lovely night shot!

Ovelikios said...

I never though Turin was such a beautiful city. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings from Athens.

Dina said...

It looks sleepy and tranquil... great shot

Irina said...

What an amazing place it must be to have a walk!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Anonymous said...

I like this photograph. It is special for a night one.

See the latest windpower technology working here in Brookville.

Andreea said...

wonderful. thank you for your comment on the euro/ bridge - i didn't know.

Sally said...

I can picture myself and my inamorato strolling through here arm in arm after a lovely meal....mmmm.

Anonymous said...

very inch of your city is just so impressive..i'M running out of praises for your photos, really!

JM Vigil said...

Wonderful buildings, so rich with history.

Oya said...

I think, there must be some outdoor cafe's around here for a cup of cappuccino?

Ming the Merciless said...

I love the cobbled stone street in your photo. It gives the photo a lot of texture and character.

I look foward to photos of the Egyptian Museum.

lv2scpbk said...

Nice night time photo. I like that street light on the left side.