Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mole Lounge Bar


I showed and talked many about Mole Antonelliana (<--- just one of ton of photos) and about the Cinema Museum (national but I should say International) inside the Mole that just deserves a trip. At ground floor there's a Lounge Bar and this one it's one of those single, lighted, tables with -of course- lighted chairs :-)

Ho mostrato e parlato più volte della Mole Antonelliana (<--- appena una delle migliaia di foto) e del Museo del Cinema (nazionale ma dovrei dire Internazionale) al suo interno che da solo merita il viaggio. A piano terra c'è il Lounge Bar e questo è uno dei tavoli singoli e illuminati come naturalmente sono illuminate le sedie.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

• Eliane • said...

Bellissimo!!! It's hard to beat Italian design, isn't it?

Livio Bonino said...

Ieri ero in dubbio se inserire un post sul museo del cinema (lo farò senz'altro nei prossimi giorni), poi ho preferito questa scultura che si trova a due passi dalla mole, in via Verdi di fronte a Palazzo nuovo. Ti allego anche un indirizzo di un sito cittadino che mi ero dimenticare di inserire.
Fai sempre un ottimo lavoro.
http://www.turismotorino.org/index.php?id=28109&web_id=11632

Lezard said...

So nice..... I miss this trendy feeling here in The Hague. If one day I go to Turino, I will not miss visiting some trendy places!!

Sally said...

Beautiful! We will have to go to so many of your beautiful bars for a drink if I ever get to Torino! The old ones, the new ones...

About my latest photo (and thanks for visiting!):

I have to come clean! Because of my recent holiday I have a shortage of new photos of Sydney, and while yesterday's jacarandas were taken yesterday, this photo was actually taken in July. Thus this is a mid-winter photo, not summer. And yes, Sydney often looks like this in winter. Sad to live in such a wintry place, eh!

Ioanna said...

My favorit color! And very trendy place indeed!

Nikon said...

A nice looking place! Great color scheme & design.

Chris said...

Such a beautiful place. . .Where do the designers get their ideas?

Isadora said...

Looks like a slab of ice - that tabletop. :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

me piace molto la Mole, mostre interessante, edifico merviglioso anche il Lounge Bar. Sono ancora i films nelle tavoli?

Chuckeroon said...

I will buy the table!!

Jilly said...

Italy does everything perfectly! Wondrous old buildings and the best of modern design!

Fabulous!