Friday, May 9, 2008

International Book Fair of Torino

The President of the Italian Republic Mr. Giorgio Napolitano opened yesterday morning the International Book Fair of Torino 21st Edition. It is the most important and wide book fair in Italy and one of the most important in Europe. Over 300,000 visitors are expected.

Ieri il Presidente della Repubblica Giorgio Napolitano ha ufficialmente aperto la Ventunesima Edizione della Fiera Internazionale del Libro di Torino. E' la più importante e vasta rassegna italiana e una delle più importanti in Europa. Sono attesi oltre 300.000 visitatori.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

What fun! I love a book fair! My kids are having one at school right now, but I don't think they are expecting 300,000 visitors,lol.

mikeacoyle said...

I should be going to the festival tomorrow. I will give feedback next week. The last 2 years were very good.