Monday, September 22, 2008

City SightSeeing Torino

City SightSeeing Torino. As most of you know in many cities there are these buses to take around tourists in the city. I suggest to take it and to keep in mind what you like more. Then once get off you can go there to visit it taking all your time ;-)

City SightSeeing Torino. Come molti d voi sapranno in molte città ci sono questi bus per portare i turisti in giro per la città. Suggerisco di prenderlo mandando a memoria ciò che più vi piace. Dopo, una volta scesi, lo potrete raggiungere per visitarlo con calma ;-)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Virginia said...

Fabrizio,
I must disagree. I think strolling the streets is the way to go. I don't want ot be crammed on a bus with a bunch of tourists ( guess that would include me!!!). I want to see Torino on foot, and preferably with you as my guide! Maybe one day....

Saretta said...

I think it's good advice, as you said, as a first approach. Otherwise, you might miss some particularly beautiful things. Then, get off the bus and take a walk around with Fabrizio! :-)

marie6 said...

It's a nice way to see where you prefer to go, a very good idea!

Coltrane_lives said...

Dig that bus. You've got your own magical mystery tour bus in Torino! Love to be arriving on it. ;-) Ciao.

Sherry said...

What a fun bus! Is it open aired, I can't tell. What a great way to tour the city!

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Virginia, I must agree with you. OF course I was talking in general and that it's what I generally do when I go ti visit a city I don't know. *You* like Saretta and Coltrane and everyone who like s Torino are officially invited to come soon here.

I'll be more than happy to take you around.