Saturday, April 4, 2009

3rd and last Step: The Negative

Turned in Negative, pale coloured, worked a bit in centre with light and saturation editor... We get the visage. Now the question is: who's him? Nobody, in my opinion, can reply being sure. I took this photo last Monday from a copy (photo) of the "Holy Shroud". The original is hosted by the Cathedral of Torino and will be exhibited in 2010. Tomorrow I will show the whole image I took there --- Everyone of us sees what we feel to see...

Volto in Negativo, debolmente colorata, lavorato al centro con l'editor colore per saturazione e luce... Ed ecco il volto. Ora la domanda è: chi è? Nessuno a mio avviso può rispondere con certezza. Ho fotografato questa immagine lo scorso Lunedì dalla copia fotografica del "Sacro Lino". L'originale, conservato presso il Duomo di Torino, verrà ostenso nel 2010. Domani mostrerò l'intera immagine --- Ognuno di noi vede ciò che sente di vedere...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh it's lovely and I am so glad you got to see it in person and you shared with us as Holy Week is upon us. Thank you Fabrizio for this reminder.
V

Jilly said...

Spectacular, Fabrizio. I've seen television programmes about the Turin Shroud, where the fabric has been tested for age and I'm not sure it stands up to too much scrutiny, does it? Perhaps it was a biased programme, I don't know. This is a fascinating series regardless.

Hilda said...

I can imagine my aunt would want to go there next year.

Fascinating image-enhancing lesson, Fabrizio.

Luca Tittoni said...

Io vedo "colui" nel quale credo.
:)
Un abbraccio Fabrizio, buona Pasqua.
Luca