Monday, July 19, 2010

Beautiful buildings

In this series of beautiful buildings in Torino that I am going to show time to time, this one is on the corner between Corso Galileo Ferraris and Corso Luigi Einaudi. The photo shows how the building curves in harmony with "the round" of the wide stretch

In questa serie di belle costruzioni in Torino che vado a mostrare di tanto in tanto, ecco questa sull'angolo tra Corso Galileo Ferraris e Corso Luigi Einaudi. La foto mostra come la casa sia curva in armonia col disegno dello slargo.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dina said...

Curved buildings are welcome and welcoming.

hanna said...

Yet another wonderful example of Art Nouveau. The detail work in these buildings is just so incredible. I often wonder who the artisans were who did all this work.

I also appreciate your providing the addresses for these buildings as well.

Terry Stonecrop said...

Beautiful building. Love the rounded windows. Must be so pretty inside too:) I like the angle you used to shoot it.

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you Dina :-)

Ann... More to come :-)

Terry, I must admit I ever wanted to visit some apartment in these wonderful building. Who knows... Maybe one day someone will invite me to visit :-)

Terry Stonecrop said...

One day... I hope they do invite you to visit:) Keep the beautiful photos coming!

They cheer me!Grazie!